At Sanford Addiction Treatment Centers, we believe that every individual deserves to find the place from which they draw strength… Because our proven drug and alcohol addiction treatment, comprehensive as it may be, is just the beginning of a life in recovery. We want to inspire you to find your inner grit. To rekindle your interests and engage your passion. Recovery is a lifelong journey. And our goal is to prepare you for the long haul. So, while at Sanford you will work hard … dig deep. And find the resourcefulness, strength and compassion that defines your idea of success.
Sanford West Behavioral Health Campus
Clinical Director, Residential Treatment for Eating Disorders Program
Sanford Comprehensive Treatment for Eating Disorders (CTED), an innovative and trusted leader in behavioral health in Michigan, is continuing their mission to fill the gaps in mental health treatment in Michigan. In pursuing this mission, we are looking for a talented, energetic, innovative clinician with the following qualifications:
- Expertise and passion for treating eating disorders.
- The desire to play a key role in developing the only Residential Eating Disorder Program in the state of Michigan and a complete continuum of care for eating disorders.
Sanford is looking for a sophisticated clinician with a heart for program development, leadership, supervision, and training. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who wants to be at the forefront of raising the standard of care for eating disorders in Michigan.
Education and/or Experience
- Master’s degree or higher in Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy, Mental Health Counseling, and/or Clinical Psychology
- LCSW, LPC, LMHC, LMFT or similar licensure in the state of Michigan or eligible for licensure in the state of Michigan
- CEDS certification, or interest in pursuing same
- Minimum of 5 years of direct patient care experience working in an eating disorder treatment setting, preferably with 2+ years of prior supervisorial responsibilities
- Experience working in a residential treatment setting
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides leadership in the development and implementation of PHP and Residential clinical programs
- Supports in the recruiting, training and on-going clinical supervision of primary therapists
- Provides support for carrying out overall clinical program and adherence to rules, local, state and accreditation regulations and standards
- Collaborates with the executive leadership team in expansion and development efforts
- Provides on boarding/initial training for primary therapists and other staff as needed
- Provides individual, family, and group therapy as needed
- Serves as a leader on a multi-disciplinary team
- Participates in staff development and training, including staff meetings, in-service trainings, advanced skill workshops, and continuing education
- Participates in efforts to provide education in the larger community to raise knowledge and awareness about eating disorders
- Promotes a positive and supportive work environment that is aligned with the company’s core values and ethical standards
- Works with leadership and employees on ways to strengthen and sustain coordination and collaboration between departments
- Works with leadership on improving and maintaining communication systems
- Develops/refines behavioral protocols to ensure consistency in treatment planning
- Updates and revises policies and procedures, as requested by Sanford leadership
- Reviews program needs and tracks/monitors service implementation to assist executive leadership in ensuring high quality, effective, compliant, patient-centered service delivery that is aligned with the organization’s mission
- Stay up to date on professional licenses and all necessary continuing education and supervision as required
- Ensures organization’s treatment philosophy is cohesively presented throughout the programs
- Helps to ensure clinical team’s compliance with HIPAA and CARF or other regulatory agencies
- Troubleshoots challenges/crises in the patient milieu
- Collaborates with the leadership in providing debriefing/support for patient milieu, primary treatment teams, and direct-care staff following crises
- Assigns new admissions to primary therapists
The Residential Eating Disorder Treatment Program treats adults 18-years of age and older. For further information, inquiries or to submit your resume please e-mail Jenny Selent at firstname.lastname@example.org or Gail Hall at email@example.com.