Part-Time & On-Call Resident Supervisor at Women’s Facility – Substance Abuse
Sanford House Addiction Treatment Centers, a voluntary program, located in the Heritage Hill Historic District of Grand Rapids, Michigan, is seeking a Part-time, on-call Resident Supervisor at their women’s facility on Cherry Street in Grand Rapids. Clients who participate in our program are motivated and driven to be successful in their recovery.
- Independently manage a community setting of clients.
- Encourage residents’ participation in varied recreational, cultural and spiritual activities.
- Administer medication as prescribed by physician in accordance with medical procedures.
- Provide transportation for residents’ needs, as necessary, including 12 step meetings, recreational activities, and other care during residential shift hours.
- Assist with conflict resolution among clients and be prepared to intervene as required.
- Perform housekeeping duties, as directed by House Manager.
- Conduct hourly safety checks on clients during sleeping hours.
- Facilitate groups with clients and enter individualized notes on the EMR.
- Attend trainings and staff meetings as assigned.
- Maintain safety drills and documentation.
- Prepare critical incident reports as needed.
- At all times, observe and respect client’s individual rights and confidentiality
- Maintain competency in policy rules and regulations, health and safety requirements, and adhere to Sanford house’s personnel code of ethics.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- High School Diploma or higher education
- Capable of monitoring the facility and grounds, including the ability to ambulate up and down stairs and to lift up to ten pounds.
- Unrestricted Driver’s License
- Current certification in CPR/AED and First Aid
- Experience in the field of chemical dependency and mental health
- Attention to detail and efficient time-management skills
- Sanford House is a 24-hour residential setting and flexible schedules are available.
Please visit the website at https://sanfordhousegr.com to learn more about us!
Job Type: Part-time & On-Call
Hourly: $14.00 to $14.50/hour
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $14.00 – $14.50 per hour