You are invited to tour our newest facility – Sanford Outpatient Center!
We’re located in the landmark, Grand Rapids Masonic Temple. And the new location is in keeping with the Sanford House philosophy to restore historic buildings, while also restoring lives touched by addiction.
“The Sanford Outpatient Center was established to accommodate the demand for a full spectrum of addiction treatment services. In addition to our well established residential program, we are now better positioned to provide educational and one-on-one counseling as well as traditional partial and full outpatient group services. We are always looking to better serve our clients, and the outpatient center is another step in that direction.” Sanford House Founder, David Green
During the Open House, we will offer ongoing presentations in three of the group rooms:
- Aggregate Addiction Treatment – A discussion of all the facets of the treatment process. And the progression from prevention education to long-term residential care.
- What is Outpatient Treatment? What to expect in an Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP). Is IOP right for you or your loved one? Natalie Sernick, LLMSW
- Residential Addiction Treatment – When it’s time to commit. Staying away from the “people, places and things” that trigger substance use disorders. Sanford House therapists.
Outpatient Addiction Treatment
Non-residential treatment for substance use disorders may be the right choice for those who are motivated to improve their health and wellness and address negative behaviors and substance misuse.
The staff at Sanford House understands that people in different stages of the recovery process need different levels of care. Because of this, we opened Sanford Outpatient Center to respond to the needs of those who are inspired to get and stay sober but may not be appropriate for Residential Treatment.
At Sanford Outpatient Center, our focus is on education, community building and group therapy. Our specialized groups are kept to 10 to 12 people, so everyone gets the opportunity to be heard. Loved ones are encouraged to participate through family and individual sessions. Successful treatment involves all those who support our clients’ recovery.
Licensed and Accredited Treatment…
Sanford Outpatient Center is licensed by the state of Michigan and accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF). And the fully renovated space has:
- Comfortable group rooms for therapy and education sessions
- Customized furniture for optimal ergonomic comfort
- A communal activity and meeting room
- Discreet drug testing facility
- Lunch/snack area
- Private individual therapy rooms
- Private family therapy rooms
- Covered, private parking and a confidential entrance
Please Join Us on November 7th – Everyone is Welcome!